16 September next year will be declared public holiday. Some people make noise, as usual. For me…what the heck…agreed with some, disagreed with some.
- If say there are too many holidays, then cut some lah…let say 1st January?…no meaning lah to celebrate that
- Disagree to someone who says Islamic holidays were more and should cut that off…haiyoo…are you a Muslim or what? Give some respect la mat…it is better to celebrate awal muharram then to celebrate others ‘religion’/social celebration like valentine days, workers days, fathers days, mothers days, woman day’s, 1st January, etc…
- Upon receiving a lot of holidays…You should take it as a gift. Spend more time with families, relatives and yourself. This should take care problems of children lacking their parents love and attention, hence reduced our ‘social sickness’ that has been worsen nowadays. Anyone agree?
- Some people have less annual leave (AL) and some have lots…hey, this holiday is the only day to whom who have less AL to rest.. give them some room beb…
- If effectiveness or productiveness of the workers you are complaining about.. then look in the mirror and muhasabbah yourself (ask yourself), am I more productive than others? If not, then make yourself one lah…”nobody can change you, accept you yourself want to change”
- What’s done has been done, it is a matter of agreed or not agreed…..If you are agree then accept it, If not.. go working lah bai on that day.. Don’t make noise here, just go work silently and claim OT if you can. ok?
PS: I only have 8days of annual leave…I want more!!!!